About the Golf Day
As an extension to The Gold Coast Fundraising Ball, we also hold The Gold Coast Fundraising Golf Day, for those golf enthusiasts who’d like to enjoy a great day of golf for a great cause. The Gold Coast Fundraising Golf Day will be held the day before the Ball on Friday 13th May 2022 also at RACV Royal Pines Resort. The ticket price includes 18 holes of golf plus electric cart, a light lunch and refreshments prior to tee-off, snacks and beverages during play (including select alcoholic beverages), and an evening presentation including canapes, beverages and an array of exciting prizes.
We welcome and encourage the local community to join us in making these fundraising events even more successful than the last. You can support us in a number of ways, for example through the purchase of tickets, through the donation of a silent or grand auction item, through raffle prize donations, or even through sponsorship.
What you can expect on the day…
- 18 holes of golf
- Electric cart hire
- Light lunch & refreshments prior to tee off
- Snacks and beverages during play (inclusive of select alcoholic beverages)
- Evening canapés including exciting prizes and a raffle!
|Venue:||RACV Royal Pines Resort|
|Time:||9:30am – 10:15am (registration)
10:30am – 11:15am (lunch)
11:30am (tee off)
- Please note, guests are required to present evidence of their vaccination status (using the Check In Queensland app) or medical exemption to a staff member upon arrival.
- If you are travelling interstate to attend the event and are unable to enter the state due to government mandated border closures, a full refund will be provided.